Integrate Bing Chat and Microsoft Tech Community

Integrate Bing Chat and Microsoft Tech Community

Upvotes

Upvote

Mar 02 2023
10 Comments (10 New)
Under Review

Microsoft Tech Community comes with valuable resources and I believe contents of this community should be fully integrate with new Bing Chat feature. The idea could start with sharing contents and questions and answers. And could expand on more features like search for Community Users and so on.

Comments
Gold Contributor

Hi,

I wonder what is (integration) is it access to unconditional data? And how will resources be secured?

I think sharing is not the same as integration!

I'll wait for other opinions :)

Silver Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for your comment, let me do some clarification. Information I am referring to are available online like the public posts in forum and even you could search for name of users in forum. You may search for topic in Microsoft Tech Community forum in Bing and Google but result are not exactly what we are looking for. Bing Chat is opportunity , so let say if someone ask about problem in Windows 11, it also search for answers in Microsoft Tech Community and analyze them and include them when response to message.

Gold Contributor

We know very well that some posts are not properly marked, and some are already outdated - MTC Forum, is not technical support (this is a discussion forum) and the space of the Microsoft Blog, which is a valuable resource and should be better indexed and perhaps ( integration of such confirmed information makes sense. )

Gold Contributor

" Bing Chat is opportunity , so let say if someone ask about problem in Windows 11, it also search for answers in Microsoft Tech Community and analyze them and include them when response to message.? "

I believe that this idea below, which I shared as a user, is just an opportunity for MTC, integration with Bing Chat - may make this Forum useless!

Create MTC ( Community insider ) - Microsoft Community Hub

Silver Contributor

This need engineering and Bing AI is not only about answers but about discussion , the objective is to use this website as one of source for information. This forum never become useless because for the AI to work , there is a need for data and data should come from sources such as this website and if it design well, it could increase interaction and visitors in this website too.

Gold Contributor

Zrzut ekranu 2023-04-05 192459.pngMicrosoft is advancing modern - so I think MTC's resources are already being used by Copilot I'll check it out in a moment:

Introducing Microsoft 365 Copilot | Microsoft 365 Blog

Silver Contributor

That is a good news and thank you for sharing.

Gold Contributor

Yes, but it's hard to get used to - I have it on the desktop:

Zrzut ekranu 2023-04-27 233839.pngZrzut ekranu 2023-04-27 233715.png

Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Review

Copper Contributor

I have it too.   ...Bing 

I love the AI Bing. Use it a lot. em, ah oh, seems more accurate and quicker than a human...