I want a "PC Phone" but Satya Nadella doesn't return my calls...

I want a "PC Phone" but Satya Nadella doesn't return my calls...

Upvotes

Upvote

Jan 07 2023
2 Comments (2 New)
Closed

This is an excerpt from a letter that I sent to "The Board" of Tesla yesterday but even if Tesla made the phone I describe I think the Windows version would be much more popular...

The Tesla Phone:

This idea was originally for Microsoft, and I still think it has the potential to turn the Microsoft phone franchise around. There would also be a market for an Apple "PC Phone" and if you wanted to take a risk Tesla could fight with Google for the table scraps. Today, a high-end smartphone is as powerful as the average desktop was a few years ago, and something I have been dreaming of for over twenty years is a Windows phone, which you can dock to a terminal, on which it would run the PC version of Windows (12). You can already attach a mouse, a keyboard, and a monitor to an Android phone, but Tesla could make a big deal of it. Your company could develop a phone that would serve something that looked like Android on the machines built in screen and Linux on its peripheral monitors. You could then sell docking stations as an option that would allow the user to run the PC versions of LibreOffice and Gimp and what have you.

Comments
Community Manager
Status changed to: Closed

Community Manager

Thanks for the idea. However, this space is intended solely for ideas for the Microsoft Tech Community website, not for ideas for other products and services. Sorry about that.

You could try submitting via the Feedback Hub if you like: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/send-feedback-to-microsoft-with-the-feedback-hub-app-f59...