Windows

Copper Contributor

Just joined MTC and was surprised that there is no Windows Space [other than Windows Server]. Is this by design?

7 Replies
I think this is intended to be an Office 365 community - but the name doesn't seem to suggest that so maybe there are plans to expand...
Well actually they've explicitly changed this networks name from Office to Microsoft to include other services as well. Guess they haven't onboarded their Windows development team yet.

Hi MST Community Admins,

Can we please get a "Windows" community created ASAP? There's quite bit of Windows related information to share and discuss with the community but the lack of a targeted "community" makes it challenging. Thanks.

I totally agree!
Check out the interview with Anna Chu who outlines the transition of the Microsoft Tech Community from O365 to more of a TechNet / MSDN type of a resource for IT Pros.
http://www.avepoint.com/community/strategy-blog/anna-chu-microsoft-tech-community/

Hello All, Yes! We're working on getting more spaces and products on board. Our strategy is to ensure that the product teams responsible are here and active before we launch each new community... but it's in our plans and something we are working on!

Hi MST, any progress on a Windows community? I've been wanting to post a number of Windows related stuff but can't find a proper home for it.  Thanks.