"The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist."

Copper Contributor

Hey Team,

I'm in a trouble. I lost my Hotmail account. When I try to log in to that account.

I only see an error message. 

"The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist."

I tried to forget the password of that account, I also tried to log-in with an alternative account, as the Microsoft Hotmail team mention in his documentation.

I also tried to make calls to India Microsoft consumer help & support service, but The number is not reachable, I already tried by another mobile for one-week to continue. 

but I did not get the solution. My bank, My blog, Social media, and company credentials are on that email.

I also chat with the Microsft product live agent. He was not any Robot, His name was "Andrew", He clearly said to me, Microsoft will not able to help in it. 

anyone help me with it?? how to recovery my Hotmail account or any Hotmail team Mail or service. 

9 Replies
Hi,
please contact Microsoft support: https://support.microsoft.com/
they could not help me.

(Edited reply)

I highly suggest you to recover your hotmail first since the verification code will be sent on your hotmail if you will be going to reset your password.

@jmgarcia 

Spoiler

@jmgarcia wrote:
Contact your administrator. This also happened to me before. I can't access my ms teams and it was asking me to verify the phone number on file. The phone number is no longer available. I juts sent an email to our administrator listed below of the log in when I was trying to access my account. It was fixed in an hour. I used ms teams for our online class.

The OP didn't say they are talking about Microsoft Teams.

it's their personal Microsoft account.

@dushyantsingh 

@dushyantsingh wrote:
they could not help me.

you said you tired forget password and other things, but you didn't say what was the outcome. so what happened? it asks you for additional details to verify your identity before letting you reset your password.

Sorry for the confusion. My bad. I deleted it already to avoid confusion for the others.
The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist."
This error does occur when i try to do anything.
This is a Hotmail account, not a private domain account, SO why i should need to contact Teams?

@dushyantsingh 

@dushyantsingh wrote:
This is a Hotmail account, not a private domain account, SO why i should need to contact Teams?

I did not say that. the other person said and he said that he was wrong.

btw, why Microsoft support couldn't help you?