SOLVED

"Code and Privacy in MTC" I propose to rename this Community!

Gold Contributor

Please analyse this idea!

Often new Members, when posting their queries about Microsoft products, they can't properly target ideas – it's worth improving your understanding of the space! 

Andrzej

Zrzut ekranu 2021-06-05 074905.png

6 Replies
Members continue to start the discussion by mis-placing their inquiries! It is worth helping them by a clear and understandable name! There may be other suggestions!

@Eric Starker 

yes
But what would be appropriate in such a situation?
Are you removing it from this place?
Should the Author repeat it in the ideas of the MTC?
How do I behave to comply with Community Policies?

best response confirmed by A1 (Gold Contributor)
Solution
You're complying fine and I'm not removing anything, but the ideas board is specifically meant for people to post ideas and upvote them. Since you've said to "vote for my idea" I assume you'd want it somewhere where there is a voting mechanism in place.
I would add that today I also saw a not properly placed idea that concerned the product - this was the first topic of the new MTC Member and it is best to provide information with a link to the relevant Community, but this is unfortunate and certainly delays getting a response in the appropriate MTC group
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by A1 (Gold Contributor)
Solution
You're complying fine and I'm not removing anything, but the ideas board is specifically meant for people to post ideas and upvote them. Since you've said to "vote for my idea" I assume you'd want it somewhere where there is a voting mechanism in place.

View solution in original post