SOLVED

Pending notifications in forum...

Silver Contributor

Been getting this error every now and then in this forum that shows I have pending notifications, however when I click the bell to see what they are, it says I have no pending notifications... See pics below... 

Click bell,

Annotation 2020-06-25 101503.jpg

Click bell,

Annotation 2020-06-25 101434.jpg

click bell again

Annotation 2020-06-25 101503.jpg

I have sent in feedback via x-smiley face guy... 

Dennis5mile

6 Replies
best response
Solution

@Dennis5mile 

The problem you are telling is not related to any browser but the Microsoft Tech Community website so this conversation should be posted in the Community Lounge of Microsoft Tech Community which is always accessible from the navigation bar because in the community lounge, Microsoft Tech Community Managers and Engineers can see your posts and it is more likely that your feedback about the website will be considered over there than here.

You can also send your feedback about Microsoft Tech Community through the following e-mail address:

TechCommunity@microsoft.com  

Yeah I know. Realized it after I had posted that it was in wrong forum, however I don't have a move option and assumed someone would move it for me.. :D

Dennis5mile

@Dennis5mile 

I forgot it :facepalm:

If you see your post or anyone else's post in the wrong Community space, then you can report that post and then write that it is not related to the said space and the Community Manager will move the conversation to the correct space.

I've moved your post to Community Discussion. Thanks!
Thanks Eric! :thumbs_up:

Dennis5mile

@Allen 

Any updates about this issue as it is still appearing sometimes on the Microsoft Tech Community?

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response
Solution

@Dennis5mile 

The problem you are telling is not related to any browser but the Microsoft Tech Community website so this conversation should be posted in the Community Lounge of Microsoft Tech Community which is always accessible from the navigation bar because in the community lounge, Microsoft Tech Community Managers and Engineers can see your posts and it is more likely that your feedback about the website will be considered over there than here.

You can also send your feedback about Microsoft Tech Community through the following e-mail address:

TechCommunity@microsoft.com  

View solution in original post