Office 365 E3 subscription for User Group

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I can't find any recent info about FREE Office 365 E3 Subscription for User Group leaders/speakers.

Is this MSTC benefit still valid? If yes, how can we apply?

Thanks

3 Replies
Thanks for the question! We are still transitioning elements of this program to the new community, including this benefit, so it's not available yet. I'd recommend subscribing to this FAQ which will provide updates as soon as we have details on this program. https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Community-Events-Leaders/Community-Events-FAQs-Updated-01-10-...

I know this is an old post, but my User Groups' subscription is up for renewal soon and the link below no longer exists.

I remember having to fill out some form to get the subscription setup/renewed but I can't seem to find that anymore.

Does anyone know where (or if) this form exists?

@CTSMUG-dhedges 

We are unable to extend your Microsoft 365 E3 Trial. This was a benefit as part of the Microsoft Technical Communities. The Microsoft Technical Communities is a program that no longer exists (not to be confused with the Microsoft Tech Community which is still thriving).

Any future updates to this decision you can expect to hear about on the Tech Community twitter page @MSTCommunity.