SOLVED

No icon for Blog button

Silver Contributor

Why isn't there an icon for the Blog?

Kam_0-1603913007706.png

12 Replies
I'm assuming this is a mobile view. If you scroll down past Events, right after Community Events, there's a Blogs icon there.
@Eric Starker it's a laptop view; I'll give you whole screenshot by editing my post.

@Kam Just checked on my laptop, and as per mobile view, Blogs are listed underneath Events. 

@Eric Starker I know that; but why Isn't there an icon?

Is that not an icon to the left of Blogs? (See attached image)

@Kam 

@Eric Starker I'm talking about at the top. I'm wondering if it is because of the specific dark mode flag i enabled in Microsoft Edge?...

@Kam I don't know, but there are no icons on the top for any of the categories on the top, so I'm a bit confused as to why you think blogs needs one.

blogs.png

@Eric Starker You're as funny as playpar!

Talking about the panel here:

Kam_0-1603913904511.png

On my side, I see icons on that panel. Sounds like it may be, as you suspected, an issue with Edge, but I will let our technical lead know.
@Kam - I do not know about Edge but I suspect this has more to do with the fact you have a extension running overriding our website styles to make the website appear in a dark skin. I will test this and see if there is anything we can do to help you, but obviously need to highlight that we do not support the extension.
@Allen It isn't an extension, but a flag in Edge.
best response confirmed by Kam (Silver Contributor)
Solution
I just turned off the black theme and reduced my brightness (to protect my eyes) and ta-da! Got it fixed.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Kam (Silver Contributor)
Solution
I just turned off the black theme and reduced my brightness (to protect my eyes) and ta-da! Got it fixed.

View solution in original post