SOLVED

Microsoft Learn New Course Notification

Brass Contributor

Hi All,

As MVA has been stopped, we have all new Microsoft Learn, I just wanted to know how to get a notification if any new course is added on Microsoft Learn, this will help us in a great way to learn.

Regards,

Mithun

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Mithun Todakar (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hi Mithun,
Microsoft Learn currently does not have new content "notifications", however you should check the site frequently over the next few months as we expect to land a significant amount of new content. I have submitted a request to the owners of the Microsoft Learn platform, inquiring about adding "notification" functionality. Thanks for your feedback!
Thank you, this is great to know there are new contents coming up in ms learn. We can wait for notifications feature.

@Mithun Todakar any changes on this??

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mithun Todakar (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hi Mithun,
Microsoft Learn currently does not have new content "notifications", however you should check the site frequently over the next few months as we expect to land a significant amount of new content. I have submitted a request to the owners of the Microsoft Learn platform, inquiring about adding "notification" functionality. Thanks for your feedback!

View solution in original post