Is my profile complete??

Iron Contributor
When I click on my avatar is says 'My Settings - Complete Profile'. I haven't been able to determine if that is informing me my profile is complete or if it's asking me to complete my profile.

Thinking it's the latter I keep going to my profile and making sure I have every single field filled in and relevant check boxes selected. Everything is perfect.

So I'm thinking now that it's telling me that it is complete. However if that's the case why does it even need to be there ?

If I've completed it, great ... no need to tell me. If I've left something out then naturally tell me.

Am I the only one thinking this ?
6 Replies

I agree, bad wording :)

The profile page is on our list of improvements to be made.  We definitely will be making improvements on the wording.

@Anna Chu This annoys me more than it should, any chance this is being worked on? I keep seeing the message, and clicking the link because I think I need to update my profile with some new field.

Additionally, the profile page shows my the infographic on how complete my profile is, displaying 100%. Wouldn't it be better to remove it once the completeness level is 100% and reintroduce when you actually would like me to add more/new information in my profile?

@Yannick Reekmans 

Agreed its not working how it's supposed to, I have created a bug on our backlog to get this fixed ASAP.

I will update this thread once it has been. 

We have removed the complete profile text while we undertake a piece of work to re think our on-boarding experience for new members.

Thanks again