SOLVED

How to "Like" a conversation?

Brass Contributor

Okay, I've looked high and low and hope it's not something obvious so that I don't feel too stupid :facepalm: How do I "like" a conversation? I can see an option for seeing who liked a conversation, but no way to actually like one. Thanks!

4 Replies
best response confirmed by bleeman13 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Hi,

click on the (small) icon. The text on the right of the icon only shows who has liked the post.

image.png

Best,

Mourad

@Mourad Louha

Thanks! Unfortunately, that option isn't showing on the page for me. This is all I "see"

clipboard_image_0.png

I'm guessing it may have something to do with me using the Dev Edge browser that's using Chromium.

@Mourad Louha 

Strange. In my first reply to you, the "capture" I took was from your reply. I left the page and came back and now your reply is showing the hand to the left of the text.  Thanks for the tip, at least now I know what to look for and maybe I'll just have to leave and come back to a page when I want to use it.

Hi @bleeman13,

glad it worked for you. Regarding that the icon was not shown on your first reply, I can not say something for that. Maybe someone from the MS support can. I am using Chrome as browser for this Community and did not experience that behaviour.

Best,

Mourad

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by bleeman13 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Hi,

click on the (small) icon. The text on the right of the icon only shows who has liked the post.

image.png

Best,

Mourad

View solution in original post