Confusing navigation, much too spread out for quick reading, no RSS feeds

MVP
I realize this is V1 of MTC, but the amount of clicks and page changes to get to any content is time consuming and not intuitive. Coming from TechNet where we had an NNTP to quickly consume content via a fast text base interface, this is just the opposite. Even an RSS feed for each Space would be helpful. It isn't that I am against change, but I find the navigation not optimal. I didn't think Yammer was that good, but this is worse. I don't find TechNet Forums difficult at all, even online. So, how about Microsoft offering RSS /and/ an offline reader for MTC?
1 Reply

@barb bowman wrote:
I realize this is V1 of MTC, but the amount of clicks and page changes to get to any content is time consuming and not intuitive. Coming from TechNet where we had an NNTP to quickly consume content via a fast text base interface, this is just the opposite. Even an RSS feed for each Space would be helpful. It isn't that I am against change, but I find the navigation not optimal. I didn't think Yammer was that good, but this is worse. I don't find TechNet Forums difficult at all, even online. So, how about Microsoft offering RSS /and/ an offline reader for MTC?

Seems to me that they have designed this for the mobile croud and desktop users are secondary. Quite truthfully I'll never read this forum on a mobile device. 

Lithium, at least according to their own website, has great software and highly recommended. Can't say I'd ever recommend anyone buying it after this painful experience.