SOLVED

All Email Notifications hit Spam

Steel Contributor

All emails from notify@mstechcommunity.onmicrosoft.com get stuck in our spam filter: EOP! We're on O365! Reason for the failers is a failed SPF record. Embarassing... please fix.

Fail (protection.outlook.com: domain of mstechcommunity.onmicrosoft.com does not designate 208.74.204.5 as permitted sender) receiver=protection.outlook.com; client-ip=208.74.204.5; helo=smtp.lithium.com;

5 Replies

Uh, I thought they got this fixed a long time ago? @Anna Chu @Michael Holste

Nope still an issue. Happy to provide copies of the headers to anyone looking to fix.
best response confirmed by Paul Youngberg (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Paul Youngberg @Vasil Michev

Just to let you know we have fixed this today, sorry it took so long. Please note that all notifications coming from the community will now come from notify@mstechcommunity.microsoft.com and will no longer be marked as spam.

Thank you for reporting it.

Beautiful! I thought it was maybe because I had marked them as "safe" in Outlook the other night but that hadn't worked in the past. Yeah, just noticed them coming through to my inbox the other day! Thanks for fixing @Allen!

Hi,

it seem the issue is back again.

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_0.png

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Paul Youngberg (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Paul Youngberg @Vasil Michev

Just to let you know we have fixed this today, sorry it took so long. Please note that all notifications coming from the community will now come from notify@mstechcommunity.microsoft.com and will no longer be marked as spam.

Thank you for reporting it.

View solution in original post