Wish list for Teams - I apologize if this in not in the right place

Copper Contributor

I would like to request that assignments can be created and stored and then have the ability to be assigned to multiple teams.  I can create an assignment from an existing one if I remember which team it is in. It would be faster and less of a brain strain if the assignment can be chosen from a list of uploaded assignments. Or conversely I could create one assignment and send to to multiple teams.

I spent about 15 minutes looking for a TEAMS wish list but couldn't find it, if I am in the wrong place please let me know where to post this request

Thank you!

Laura

3 Replies

@Laura4Music, You are in right forum. I am forwarding your request/suggestion to the appropriate team who handles the assignments. Thanks for reaching out.

@Laura4Music, Please check this, this feature is already available.

@Abhijit_MSFT thank you for the link! that speeds up the assigning process.  However, once the assignment is assigned it is still multiple versions of it. If I need to make a correction or adjustment I still have to go to each classes assignment.  Unless I am still missing something.  I would love to be able to make global changes on an already "published" assignment and have all the classes that get those changes.