Windows hosted Bot works in Bot framework but not on Teams

Copper Contributor
My bot was built with the Microsoft Bot framework Node.js SDK, the bot is deployed on an IIS Server and it has been working well for over a year. 

A few days ago, it stopped working I tested it with the bot framework v4 and I get responses, but there has been no response from the awakening messages sent to it on Teams.

This is what I found in the bot's log on IIS.

node:14628) [DEP0005] DeprecationWarning: Buffer() is deprecated due to security and usability issues. Please use the Buffer.alloc(), Buffer.allocUnsafe(), or Buffer.from() methods instead.
(node:14628) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: BotFrameworkAdapter.processActivity(): 400 ERROR
 SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input
(node:14628) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 2)
(node:14628) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

However, a corresponding version of the bot deployed on Azure works fine on Teams. please let me know if I need to provide more information.

0 Replies