Use custom header in connector configurator page

Copper Contributor

Hello community,
I am developing a custom connector for teams and as our description is pretty long, we would like to remove the header from the configuration page, as it looks bad .. and use our custom header with a shorter description.
Couldn't figure it out. As our page loads in an iframe which is on a different domain, I cannot access the parent elements and hide them .. I tried to configure it by the manifest "isFullScreen" option but as far as I understood that is just for Tabs.

Can anybody please help me? This is a blocker for our connector.

Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 03.21.17.png

3 Replies

@denisaszekely - Could you please share more details or any repro steps on your issue?

@Prasad_Das-MSFT  basically this is a configuration page for a connector which displays in the header a long text, the long text is retrieved from our manifest file, from the full description. We would like to keep the full description in the manifest as it is, but to hide the long text from the connector configuration page.
The connector is not published yet, in my screenshot it's sideloaded as we are still working on it, but I could share the package with you if you'd like. Will that work?

Thank you!

@denisaszekely - There doesn't seem to be any way to remove the header from the configuration page.