unable to get call transcript event message

Brass Contributor

Hello, I'm working on a project to track change notification of call. I need to create subscription for change notification of eventMessage. Now I can receive callStartedEventMessageDetailcallEndedEventMessageDetail and callRecordingEventMessageDetail But I cannot receive callTranscriptEventMessageDetail. I confirm that I have enable the transcript in meeting policy in teams admin center, How do I enable transcript for call in team?

6 Replies

@ChenguangHe -
Could you please share any repro steps or sample you have followed?

@Prasad_Das-MSFT 

How can I access to this settings?

I turned on transcription settings in teams admin center but it doesn't work Picture1.png

@ChenguangHe - 
Organization IT admins can enable transcription for everyone by including it in the global policy or selective people by having different policies for different users.

@Prasad_Das-MSFT

This problem has been solved. Thanks

By the way I want to ask another issue about scope. I want to get access token with scope  OnlineMeetings.ReadWrite.All and API permission has been granted from admin

Picture1.png

But I still receive this error: AADSTS65005: The application asked for scope OnlineMeetings.ReadWrite.All that doesn't exist on the resource. I had got admin consent and why do I still meet this error?

@ChenguangHe - Glad to hear that your issue is resolved.
For AADSTS65005: The application asked for scope OnlineMeetings.ReadWrite.All that doesn't exist on the resource issue, 

Go to the app registration blade in Azure AD find the corresponding app registration whose App ID is mentioned in the error. Once you find the app, go to its API Permissions section and based on the type of token you require like delegated permission (if you want to access token in user's context) and application permission (if you want the access-token in application's context) check if OnlineMeetings.ReadWrite.All permissions is listed there or not.
 Also please refer this thread which is in similar line and check if it helps.

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

@Prasad_Das-MSFT the problem has been solved. Thanks for you answer.