Trying to automate Teams App development with Azure DevOps CI/CD

Copper Contributor

Hi Team,

I have a sample Teams application which is generated using the yo teams generator. Now I would like to automate the development activities by doing CI/CD & publish the manifest zip package to Teams. 

It'll be useful if someone help me on this process.

3 Replies

@Sandeepps - Please refer below doc and let us know if that helps.
CI/CD templates - Teams | Microsoft Learn

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link.

Hi Prasad,
Actually, I have looked into that doc & able to complete the CI pipelines but couldn't be able to continue with the Continuous Deployment. As I don't have enough idea on creating the Service principals and why we are creating the Service principals?

Could you please elaborate on that?

Please find the attachment for finding the CI/CD pipeline yaml

@Sandeepps - Check these docs which might give some idea on that:
1.Configure continuous deployment - Azure App Service | Microsoft Learn
2.CI/CD with Azure Pipelines and templates - Azure Resource Manager | Microsoft Learn

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link.