SOLVED

Teams Toolkit multi tenant app

Copper Contributor

Hi, I ´m currently developping a teams app whith the teams toolkit and when i want to switch my app on multi tenant (default mode is single tenant), it works until the next launch. After that in azure, my app is on single tenant again.

If you know how to my problem, it would be incredible 

6 Replies

@lvoouiilliot - 

You can configure your application to accept sign-ins from any Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant by converting it to multi-tenant. Users in any Azure AD tenant will be able to sign In to your application after consenting to use their account with your application.

Reference Document-
1.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/howto-convert-app-to-be-multi-tenan...

2. Single and multi-tenant apps in Azure AD - Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Learn

Thanks for your response, but I've already tried to convert my app to multi Tenant and it works, but when i'm executing my code, my app turns on the single tenant mode in azure (whithout my interraction). I'm using the teams Toolkit so I guess that there are configurations files which say that my app is a single tenant app
OK I found something, when we use Teams Toolkit we have an azure ad template which is launched each time that we execute our code, in this template I had this line : "signInAudience": "AzureADMyOrg". When you remove this line and change your app on multi tenant mode in azure, it works.

@lvoouiilliot - Without removing the signInAudience, you can replace the value with AzureADMultipleOrgs and check it once.
"signInAudience": "AzureADMultipleOrgs"

Reference Document-https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/supported-accounts-validation

best response confirmed by lvoouiilliot (Copper Contributor)
Solution
@lvoouiilliot - Could you please confirm if your issue has resolved with above suggestion or still looking for any help?

@lvoouiilliot - Could you please share your valuable feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by lvoouiilliot (Copper Contributor)
Solution
@lvoouiilliot - Could you please confirm if your issue has resolved with above suggestion or still looking for any help?

View solution in original post