Teams tab does not reload on the last location

Copper Contributor

We have an MS teams plugin with a tab.

When hitting the reload tab button, the tab reloads but does no keep the last location the user was in, jit just goes back to the root of the domain. Is there a way to fix it so teams will keep the latest location?

If I right click, inspect and do reload frame. It works.

9 Replies
What is the app the tab is loading? Is it a custom or third party app?

hi @PeterRising It's a third party app. 

I actually see that all tabs behave the same if clicking on the reload, on the other hand if you right click -> reload frame, the location is preserved. I wonder if there is a way to configure the tab's configuration file to keep the location.

Forgot to mention, it a third party app that we develop.. Seems like there is no way to do it from the connector's configuration, we will have to write something to save the last location.
If it's a custom app as you say, I can't offer any further insight. I hope you get it working the way you want. Good luck! :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hi @someone_developing I'm going to move this to the Teams Developer discussion forum to increase your chances of more input.

Thanks, I think that the problem comes from msteams itself. Whenever you switch tabs in team back and forth, they reload. Any way to keep them somehow and not reload each time?
Hi @someone_developing, it is by-design Teams tab does not reload each time.
hi,
I understand - Would be good to have the option to be able to keep the last location.