Teams SDK - v- SFB SDK

Steel Contributor

I would like to double check we are not missing something!  For SFB we integrated with our ERP system that on receiving an incoming call the app would search our ERP system for the incoming number and then pop up a page with a list of potential contacts.  We have been searching high and low for the equivalent integration with Teams, but cannot find anything on being able to get call data for incoming external calls.  The graph does not provide that nor does the SDK (which seems pretty out of date).  Can someone shed some light on if this will be available at some point!

Many thanks

3 Replies

@Tanya Denton , Could you please look into Graph API for calling and meeting
These APIs allow you to add new features such as interactive voice response (IVR), call control, and access to real-time audio and/or video streams for calls and meetings, including desktop and app sharing.

Here's more information on how to create and test calls and online meetings bots:

@subhasish-MSFT Thank you so much for replying.  The links you gave are what we have been using, however we must be missing something somewhere, as in our test bot we cannot get the incoming call number, which is what we need to then be able to take the incoming call number and use that to search are DB to then return data to the bot.  We have been looking around but it appears that this one bit of info is not available.  I would really appreciate it if you can point me to the bit of info that says it does do this.  Once again many thanks.

@Tanya Denton ,

You could check participantInfo.identity.phone property. Here is the doc link