Teams Meeting - Content share feedback

Copper Contributor

Hello all,

I am very new to Teams bots, from what I've found so far this doesn't seem to be possible, but I'm wondering if there is any way to get feedback from a Teams meeting when someone in the meeting starts or stops sharing content?  

Basically I am trying to integrate a Teams room system with other controls, and I would ideally have a "content sharing has stopped" type event trigger something else in the room.

5 Replies

@nthornbury - I also don't think this is possible but I will let you after confirming.
Thanks

@nthornbury - I didn't get any method to know when user stop are start sharing content, but we do have some meeting functions that you can perform via app. 
Here you will find the API that is available - Meeting apps API references.
You can also setup a meeting bot, in it you will get the information about when the meeting is starting and getting end - OnTeamsMeetingStartAsync and OnTeamsMeetingEndAsync. Here is the sample available - MeetingEvents

Feel free to ask if you have any query. 

Thanks, 

Hunaid Hanfee

------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

@nthornbury - Please let us know if you still need any help?

Thanks,

Chetan Sharma

------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate.

That answered my question, thank you!

@nthornbury1270 -
If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. This increases the visibility and help other community members as well. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate.