Teams Image sent by chatbot no open after update

Brass Contributor

@HunaidHanfee-MSFT Hello, we had the same problem, but as of today without making any changes with the teams version 1.4.00.2879 of 7/10/2021 the images began to be sent correctly, but when clicking on them they do not open, on the web and mobile app open correctly

teams desktop

rosrene_2-1634140587219.png

Teams Web

rosrene_3-1634140587083.png

I do not have a previous version available to test, but this worked and it stopped working a few days ago together with the shipment without any change on our part, any ideas

Thank You

9 Replies
Thanks for sharing. I am looking into this, I will get back to you soon.
The image is sent as inline attachment?

@HunaidHanfee-MSFT Yes, we send it as an inline attachment and we have also tested with the public url in both cases the behavior is the same

I share some images:

method call

rosrene_0-1634214161525.png

return GetReport

rosrene_1-1634214205514.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inline test (microsoft example)

rosrene_2-1634214256800.png

the bot returns the image but it cannot be opened, this verification only occurs in the desktop teams client, in the web and mobile client it opens correctly

rosrene_3-1634214379717.png

Microsoft sample document Send media attachments with the Bot Framework SDK - Bot Service | Microsoft Docs

Thank you

Thanks for sharing. I am also facing the same. I have to check internally about this behavior, once I get to know anything I will let you know.

Hello,
We have raised a bug, internal engineering team is looking into it. The bug is internal and we don't have any public URL to give. I will keep you posted about the status.

Thanks
hello, is there news?
Team is working on it, I will let you know once it fixed.

Thanks

@HunaidHanfee-MSFT hello, do you know of any updates on this topic?

@rosrene -
Fix is being tested internally, I don't have an ETA to share when it will out in public.

Thanks for understanding.