SOLVED

Teams for Linux (preview): speakers not recognized

Iron Contributor

Lenovo P1; Fedora 34; KDE (Breeze Dark)

When no headset is attached, the Teams settings/devices shows "none" under speakers, and a 'no' icon hovers when I try to click the drop-down menu. But when I add a USB headset (Jabra Evolve2 40), Teams recognizes it and the audio flows fine to the headphones.

If this is a bug, please process accordingly. If there is a fix, please let me know what to try.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Joseph Nierenberg (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@Joseph Nierenberg - Thanks for reaching out us. We are the developer support team for Microsoft teams focused on helping developers resolve their issues. According to your description, your issue is more related to Teams product, which we do not support. For issues related to teams product, please reach out to the product support channels for Microsoft Teams.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Joseph Nierenberg (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@Joseph Nierenberg - Thanks for reaching out us. We are the developer support team for Microsoft teams focused on helping developers resolve their issues. According to your description, your issue is more related to Teams product, which we do not support. For issues related to teams product, please reach out to the product support channels for Microsoft Teams.

View solution in original post