sideload for team failed UnknownTeamsAppManifestExceptionType error while uploading Team app

Brass Contributor

Hi,

I created simple team Tab app using yo teams command and after gulp ngrok-serve i was trying to upload app to Teams but it always giving me error as "Something is wrong" when i checked from browser developer tools. in console it gives me error as sideload for team failed UnknownTeamsAppManifestExceptionType.

I haven't done any changes to generated app... this is really basic app nothing much. I am stuck i don't know how to proceed.

suvi15_0-1649685743443.png

Br,

Suvidya

4 Replies

@suvi-15 -There is an ongoing issue at MS teams end . Apps are not getting uploaded via Admin center or via sideloading. There is already a bug raised for this and engineering team is looking into it. We will inform you once we get any update .

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate.

Can you add me to the notifications? Thanks
Microsoft Verified Best Answer

@vnewbaker - The issue seems to be resolved now. Please check and confirm.

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate.

This is resolved for us. Thank you Prasad.