Show custom application in application list event application is added to any team created

Copper Contributor

Hello all,

I have created a small application that is added to MS teams. 

But when I add "CMS plugin" application to any team, "CMS plugin" does not show in this application list. I want "CMS plugin" to behave like "App Studio". It should not go anywhere even if the application is added to my team.

Thank you.Application list with custom app addedApplication list with custom app added

3 Replies

@jasmin_makasana, Once you install an app, it will be added to the app list. From the screenshot, it can be seen that the app is already added to app list. 

Thank you @subhasish-MSFT  for your reply.

I think I failed to explain my issue properly. Let me do it again. I created an application named CMS plugin. I installed it and it is showing in the list ( image 1). After it, I added it to the "Infonium Tech" team. (Image 3 and 4). After it is not showing in the app list.

I want the "CMS plugin" app showing even after it is added to any team as shown in Image 1.

Image 1 : Plugin is showing in the list.Image 1 : Plugin is showing in the list.Image 2: when I add plugin to any one of my teamsImage 2: when I add plugin to any one of my teamsImage 3: I am adding it to my teamImage 3: I am adding it to my teamImage 4: It is added to my "Infonium Tech" team as a tabImage 4: It is added to my "Infonium Tech" team as a tabImage 5: After adding as a tab in team, it is not showing in app list.Image 5: After adding as a tab in team, it is not showing in app list.

@jasmin_makasana, Are you still facing this issue? Can you share the manifest so that we can reproduce it.