Send Webhooks to Teams Group Chat

Copper Contributor

Hello

I recently configured Meraki Webhooks to be sent to a Teams Channel. the problem is, users spend their time in Teams Chats and rarely go into Teams Channels. I would like to know if its possible to send a webhook directly to a Teams Chat? If not what would be needed to accomplish this? I'm not quite sure where to start but if it is not possible to send a webhook directly to a Teams ChatI will direct users to start using Channels to take advantage of the webhooks. Any help appreciated. thank you. 

1 Reply

@pdt7329 - Webhooks and connectors help to connect the web services to channels and teams in Microsoft Teams. There is no way you can connect Webhooks to Teams Group chat. 
To achieve your requirements, we recommend you give your feedback in Teams Feedback Portal.

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate.