SOLVED

Remove banner from Teams Personal App

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

I am developing a teams tab/personal app that is intended for distribution on the teams store. I would like to know if there is any way to remove the header banner from the app?  

You can see that the banner takes up valuable screen realestate and serves no functional purpose. It also displaces the apps layout and make everything look awkward. 

Anthony_Phan_0-1647502039977.png

I have tried setting the isFullScreen option in the app.manifest but this has not helped. This may be use to the note below. However how will this work for multi-tenanted apps intended for the app store? 

Anthony_Phan_2-1647502203091.png

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Stand (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Stand - There doesn't seem to be any way to remove the banner from Teams Personal app.
You can raise a UserVoice for the same.

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Stand (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Stand - There doesn't seem to be any way to remove the banner from Teams Personal app.
You can raise a UserVoice for the same.

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

View solution in original post