SOLVED

Post an Adaptive Card and Wait

Copper Contributor

I was using the "Post an Adaptive Card to a Teams channel and wait for a response"  in a power automate flow . I am asking for text and number input. Upon submit everything was fine until last week.

Realizing now that the "Post an Adaptive Card to a Teams channel and wait for a response" is now deprecated (are their notifications for these?). I changed it to "Post adaptive card and wait for a response " with the same text and numbers input.  I made no changes to the adaptive card.

I can submit the card if there is text input but it will not submit with input in the number field. Again this was not happening until recently. 

I am at a loss here, any insight or direction would be appreciated.

3 Replies
best response confirmed by stlouisk (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@stlouisk 
Tried to repro the issue and we can confirm that we are able to submit the card if there is text input but it will not submit with input in the number field same as you mentioned. we have raised a bug for this issue and concerned team is looking into it.

@stlouisk - Please let us know if you still need any help here?

Thanks,

Chetan Sharma

------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate.

@stlouisk
The bug is resolved now. We have tested in Microsoft Teams Version 1.4.00.28462 (64-bit) and its working fine at our end.
Thanks!:smile:

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by stlouisk (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@stlouisk 
Tried to repro the issue and we can confirm that we are able to submit the card if there is text input but it will not submit with input in the number field same as you mentioned. we have raised a bug for this issue and concerned team is looking into it.

View solution in original post