NeedNeed support to develop an app

Copper Contributor

I am Yogesh Jain, director of Stevie Solutions Limited New Zealand. We an IT solutions company based in India and we are on our journey to develop a SAAS product to improve procurement process in New Zealand and Australia. We have a exploring Teams platform to develop our app in Teams ecosystem. I am grappling to get any tech support from Microsoft so I am reaching out to you if I can get any assistance. I understand this may be out of your area but I will greatly appreciate if you direct us how we can get tech support. Thank you in advance. 

• An organization can publish the form to a marketplace. Means, we need to create a Form (Adaptive card), and this adaptive card will then interact with Bot to create a channel. This form will be published in the open marketplace.
  • Other Tenants (organization) can be subscribe (add) the channel.
  • When any additional information added by the organization who has published the from will then be passed on to all the organization who has subscribed this form.
1 Reply

@yogjai -If you have any business critical issue please Open a ticket by visiting the Azure Admin Center or visit the Microsoft 365 Admin Center and use the Support menu to Open a service request. 

Your bot can create a channel for any tenant depend on the application permission configuration to create channels.

Please have look into this document- Types of cards - Teams | Microsoft Learn
Hope it's helpful.