Missing icon in app admin panel when loading custom app created with app studio

Copper Contributor

Hello!. I have created a custom app with App Studio. It has completed the validation without errors and when uploading it to the Teams application panel, the icon does not appear. The app does display correctly when opened from Teams and contains the outline icon.

Can someone tell me how to correct it? Although it appears correctly in Teams, I would like it to have its icon in the app administration panel. Thanks!

2022-04-18 17_37_31-Window.png

2022-04-18 17_28_54-Window.png2022-04-18 17_35_17-Window.png

4 Replies
@Ramon_Borja-Could you please share your manifest.zip file, so that we can try it from our end?

@Sayali-MSFT Hello. I attach the manifest file. The web to which the tab refers is changed by business issues. I think the problem is in the tenant that I am using. I have imported the app in another test tenant and the icon appears correctly.

@Ramon_Borja -We are unable to repro the scenario, It's working fine from our end. May be issue with tenant or network issue.

SayaliMSFT_0-1650534454623.png

Thanks, it seems to be a problem with my Tenant, any app I load appears without icons on the app admin panel.I will report it to a high level to see what may be happening.