Microsoft Teams Card - Table Formatting support

Copper Contributor

I am looking to export out our Automation Test Results as a Team card using a webhook connector to a channel to be viewed by everyone. I have implemented a solution using Adaptive cards but I am facing a problem with the view of it as it does not stretch to the full length of the page, instead it is only as it says a card. I have also tried leveraging the MessageCard type but this does not have an easy way to set up a table like format besides using the Facts. Do you have a recommendation for a Card Type to use or would you possibly have a feature coming out to support Table Formatting?

I am most likely looking into completely restructuring the way we display our Test results but I thought I would give it a shot to see how much we could maintain it. Thank you in advance!

I have attached an example using the AdaptiveCard flow.

2 Replies

@poss-dan The size of Adaptive Cards in the Teams client is determined by the Teams client itself based on the current viewing area width - you cannot directly influence this value.

@Abhijit_MSFT 

Thank you for the quick response!

That was my assumption as well. Alright, would you recommend using the Message Card then? If so, would you know of a way to provide a tabular format in it?