SOLVED

meeting webhook

Brass Contributor

Hello everyone. I'm working on an application to get notice of meeting event(such as meeting start & end, participant left & join and recording/transcript complete). For example, when a meeting is started by user, the app can receive notice about meeting start info(such as meeting Id and start time) . Is there any APIs offered to achieve this purpose? I only found one reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/platform/apps-in-teams-meetings/api-references?tabs=... But there is no APIs example available. Or do I need to use SDK to do it?

Thanks for help

5 Replies
best response confirmed by Wajeed-MSFT (Microsoft)
Solution

@ChenguangHe - 

1. You can check this Meeting events sample to get real-time meeting events.
  2. Check this callRecord resource type to get start time, end time, participants details etc.
  3. Check these meetingAttendanceReport resource type, attendanceRecord resource type to get attendance report related details.

Thanks, 

Meghana

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

@Meghana-MSFT Hello, thanks for your response. can I get transcript in VTT format after meeting done?

example: 

00:01.000 --> 00:04.000 Tom: Never drink liquid nitrogen.

In addition, I checked response of "callRecord" method in Cloud communications

but I didn't find download link of record. How to download mp4 record (not only audio)?

@ChenguangHe - 

1. Currently there is no support to get meeting transcript through Graph API.

2. Currently there is no support to download meeting recording through Graph API.

Thanks, 

Meghana

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate.

@Meghana-MSFT Hi, thanks for your response. I notice that I can use Graph API of change notification. I notice that a license is need for this API. How do I get such license?
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Wajeed-MSFT (Microsoft)
Solution

@ChenguangHe - 

1. You can check this Meeting events sample to get real-time meeting events.
  2. Check this callRecord resource type to get start time, end time, participants details etc.
  3. Check these meetingAttendanceReport resource type, attendanceRecord resource type to get attendance report related details.

Thanks, 

Meghana

View solution in original post