Inspection App in Teams with GCC account?

Copper Contributor

I am trying to setup the Inspection App within Teams.  I get to the point where it says "Almost there...Inspection needs your permission to use the following.  Please allow the permissions to proceed."

Under Microsoft Teams it indicates  "! Sign in failed Fix Connection" .  I am already signed in.  Down the right side of the window next to each app that is requesting permission it has the option to "Switch account", this has no effect either.  The "Allow" button at the bottom of the window remains ghosted and I cannot proceed past this step.

Is this a limitation of trying to use the Inspection App with a GCC (Government Community Cloud)

account?

3 Replies

@RadRadRyan 
We are checking this internally. We will get back to you once we get any update.

@Prasad_Das-MSFT
Thanks, looking forward to an update on this. Would be interested to know if it ends up not being compatible with GCC accounts if it could be purchased separately as an add on to the account.

@RadRadRyan 
There is an IcM raised for this issue. We will inform  you once we get any update

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link.