1. Build and run a C# sample app...it generated a zip file.
2. Open App Studio in Microsoft Teams....and Select Import an existing app.
3. Choose the zip file that generated in #1
4. I modified necessary configuration.
5. Clicked "Test and Distribute"
6. Clicked "Install" button
However, "Add" button is disabled. (Permissions needed. Ask your IT admin to add Hello World to this team/chat/meeting.) I understand that I need to enable "Upload custom apps" in admin..which I already have done...
the thing is that instead of clicking "Add" button here, I clicked "Download"..then zip file was downloaded..then went to "Apps" -> Upload a custom app..then selected the one that I downloaded...then...here..I AM ABLE TO add it though..
So...is this something I always have to download and upload from "Upload a custom app" in order to test? Why simply can't I add from the App Studio???