SOLVED

How to deploy Team app developed in sandbox

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have developed a small Teams tab app for a pilot project. I have used the the development sandbox provided via Microsoft 365 Developer Program.

Now I want to deploy the app for testing to small number of users in an organization that has a Microsoft 365 tenant. Is there a way to send the app to someone who has an account in the tenant? Or do I need a subscription to their tenant in order to deploy the app?

Thanks!

2 Replies
We will check on it and get back to you.
best response confirmed by Mihai_Nicolae (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mihai_Nicolae - Please follow this document which explains how to deploy an app in M365 tenant:
How to deploy Teams App templates into your tenant | Microsoft Docs

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mihai_Nicolae (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Mihai_Nicolae - Please follow this document which explains how to deploy an app in M365 tenant:
How to deploy Teams App templates into your tenant | Microsoft Docs

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

View solution in original post