Get list of attendees on a Teams Meeting programmatically, while meeting is in progress

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to programmatically (through C#) get a list of attendees, WHILE the Teams Meeting is in progress. I am the owner of the meeting. I wanted to confirm that I was on the right path, as the sample code that I wrote is not returning anything:

- Is this the right documentation for the above scenario? List participants - Microsoft Graph v1.0 | Microsoft Docs. Specifically, is the following the right call to be used?

GraphServiceClient graphClient = new GraphServiceClient( authProvider );

var participants = await graphClient.Communications.Calls["{call-id}"].Participants .Request() .GetAsync();

- Where can I find the [call-id] of the meeting, which is a parameter that needs to be passed in?

- Will the above code snippet work only when the meeting is in session or can I test after meeting as well?

4 Replies

Hello @abv75   I see that you may have posted this question on the answers.microsoft.com site - does the response work? Getting a list of attendees programmatically, during the Teams Meeting - Microsoft Community

I can tell you that when I'm not the organizer of the meeting and I need an immediate list of members, I screen capture the names in the attendee box.  Not elegant, but effective.

Hi,

Thank you for your response. Yes, it is the same question and I posted it here because I was also instructed to post this question on the Teams Developer channel. At this time, I am not sure if my approach is correct and hence wanted some validation from the Teams Developer channel, but I can also try cross posting on the Microsoft Graph channel.

For what I am trying to achieve, I do need to get the information programmatically, not manually.
@abv75 - We are looking into this I will get back to you soon.