Easiest way to create push alerts to Teams

Copper Contributor
Hi, my company has just moved over from WebEx chat. Through that platform it was very easy to setup an api in Python to push messages to the platform. I’m trying to do something in Teams and it seems more complex. It also seems more complicated to get a bot userid. Is there an easy way to send messages using an api from my own chat handle to my chat handle in teams? If so, is there any documentation available for doing that? Thank you!
2 Replies

@BertGilbert - You can go through the following APIs to

1. Use Microsoft Graph to import external platform messages to Teams - Teams | Microsoft Docs
  2. Send chatMessage in a channel or a chat - Microsoft Graph v1.0 | Microsoft Docs

Please let us know if you need anything.

Thanks, 

Meghana

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

@BertGilbert - Could you please confirm if your issue has resolved or still looking for any help?