SOLVED

Creating A Custom App for generating Transcript of Live meeting and send that transcript to my cloud

Copper Contributor

I want to create a custom app for generating Transcript from my live meeting and send that transcript to my desired location. I don't want to use predefined functionality of Microsoft teams. I am bit confused to create an app, how should I start.

2 Replies

We are looking into this issue, we will update you.

best response confirmed by amanmishra (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@amanmishra - Currently it is not possible to generate/get the Transcript of the live meeting. You can suggest this feature at Microsoft Uservoice.

Thanks, 

Meghana

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by amanmishra (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@amanmishra - Currently it is not possible to generate/get the Transcript of the live meeting. You can suggest this feature at Microsoft Uservoice.

Thanks, 

Meghana

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate. 

View solution in original post