Bugs with Teams developer Getting Started and web app

Copper Contributor

I've been going through this Teams App tutorial but I have discovered several issues that I wanted to submit. I'm going to list them here in no particular order but please let me know if there is something else I should do.

1. The Hello World tutorial uses an older version of the template than VS Code does. It still references the .publish directory and the Development.env file.
  2. When clicking Install in VS Code's App Studio it opens the Teams web app but fails to install and I get this error "TypeError: Cannot read property 'customBots' of undefined".
  3. When clicking Upload a custom app in the Teams web app when I'm trying to upload a new version of my app it fails and I get this error "Failed to upload tenant app package. Error: {"message":"","status":409,"errorCode":"AppDefinitionAlreadyExists"}".
  4. When clicking Delete from the context menu of my app in the Teams web app when looking at All apps it fails and I get this error "TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined".
4 Replies

@s_yeager, Sorry for the inconvenience, This document is not yet updated with version change. We are working on getting it updated. Thank you for reporting this. 

@Abhijit_MSFT I am having the same issue. Is there a solution?

@s_yeager

same issue here. there is any correction published?

Thanks!

The documentation has updated could you please refer this updated document.