broadcast notification in a meeting

Brass Contributor

Hi, I meet some issue when developing a project. What we want is that after meeting has started, a notification message will be send through graph api and every participants in the meeting can receive notice of incoming notification and see this message(including host and attendees). I try to send message to chat, channel and teams but none of them work(No notice was created. If I sent message to chat, I could see message but there was no notice). can I ask that how to achieve this?

1 Reply

@ChenguangHe - 
To get change notifications for a meeting's call events in an application, subscribe to /communications/onlineMeetings/?$filter=JoinWebUrl eq '{JoinWebUrl}'. This resource supports including resource data in the notification.
Ref: Get change notifications for Microsoft Teams meeting call updates - Microsoft Graph | Microsoft Lear...
Also, please refer below doc/sample which explains how to send activity feed notifications to multiple users, in bulk.
Doc: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/teamwork-sendactivitynotificationtorecipients?view=graph...

Thanks, 

Prasad Das

------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate.