SOLVED

Background APP

Copper Contributor

Estou com um problema onde preciso que minha aplicação fique em background para funcionar 100%, por exemplo, quando clico nas mensagens ela continua funcionando, minha aplicação foi feita usando websocket e webrtc, é uma aplicação de chamada voip, quando eu Sair da tela do aplicativo não recebo mais ligações. Alguém sabe uma maneira de colocar esse aplicativo em segundo plano para que isso não aconteça.

I have a problem where I need my application to be in the background to work 100%, for example, when I click on the messages it continues to work, my application was made using websocket and webrtc, it is an application called voip, when I leave the application I no longer receive calls. Does anyone know a way to put this app in the background so this doesn't happen.

3 Replies
I already checked the documentation, however, I didn't find anything that talks about leaving the app in the background.
best response confirmed by RobersonMariani (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@RobersonMariani - There doesn't seem to be any way to keep the App running in background.
Could you please help by suggesting this feature on Microsoft Teams Community

Thanks,

Sayali

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by RobersonMariani (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@RobersonMariani - There doesn't seem to be any way to keep the App running in background.
Could you please help by suggesting this feature on Microsoft Teams Community

Thanks,

Sayali

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the response is helpful, please click "**Mark as Best Response**" and like it. You can share your feedback via Microsoft Teams Developer Feedback link. Click here to escalate.

View solution in original post