SOLVED

Automatic call recording on Teams

Copper Contributor
Hello Team,

I am trying to create a bot that would automatically record calls and meetings on teams for auditing purposes for my company.I did come across a GitHub repo on teams from Microsoft however there are no clear instructions on how to implement it.

Please let me know if anyone of you you have done it at your end by any chance or if you have any detailed documentation on how to implement it.

Below is the link to the GitHub Repo.

I would be extremely grateful if you could help me with this.

Regards,
Vivek
1 Reply
best response confirmed by adam deltinger (MVP)
Solution
Hi @codrz

I think this would be a good start for Teams policy-based recording which is what compliant call recording is based on. This is what the third party certified partners such as Numonix and Verint use to integrate their products and was covered in the VCE40 session back at Ignite 2019

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/MicrosoftTeams/teams-recording-policy#:~:text=Policy-based%20record...

To note, call recording API access requires the new advanced communications licence which is about $12 per user per month. This came in recently at Inspire last month

Hope that answers your question

Best, Chris
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by adam deltinger (MVP)
Solution
Hi @codrz

I think this would be a good start for Teams policy-based recording which is what compliant call recording is based on. This is what the third party certified partners such as Numonix and Verint use to integrate their products and was covered in the VCE40 session back at Ignite 2019

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/MicrosoftTeams/teams-recording-policy#:~:text=Policy-based%20record...

To note, call recording API access requires the new advanced communications licence which is about $12 per user per month. This came in recently at Inspire last month

Hope that answers your question

Best, Chris

View solution in original post