Always get "InternalServerError" when getting attendee report of a live event

Copper Contributor

I would like to get attendee report of a live event. When I send a GET request to https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/users/{userId}/onlineMeetings/{meetingId}/attendeeReport, I always get the following "InternalServerError" as follows:

{
    "error": {
        "code": "InternalServerError",
        "message": "Object reference not set to an instance of an object.",
        "innerError": {
            "date": "2021-01-20T07:51:13",
            "request-id": "89d14fa2-5385-4c8a-86c6-ee8d999e0b6c",
            "client-request-id": "89d14fa2-5385-4c8a-86c6-ee8d999e0b6c"
        }
    }
}

Have you had any similar experience and how did you resolve it?

By the way, I rest assured that my authorization token is not expired and both userId and meetingId are correct.

Thank you very much.

7 Replies

Hi @longtruong, Will repro from my end and will inform you as soon as possible. 

Hi @longtruong, I missed to update. I was able to reproduce the issue so raised a bug and will update once it is resolved. 

Hello @Mallipriya_MSFT: Have you had any updates yet?

Hi @longtruong, We have raised a bug on this and it is being tracked internally. We are working on fixing this but we do not have a firm timeline to share with you.

Hello @Mallipriya_MSFT, have you had any updates yet? I have been waiting for a long time already. If a solution hasn't been found yet, can you suggest an alternative to retrieve an attendance record from a live meeting?
Hi @longtruong, The meeting created is a normal meeting instead of Live Event. Attendee report support in API for normal meetings are in plan and currently we don't support. It is by design.