SOLVED

About an error when calling api get meeting room

Copper Contributor

We had a problem using api to get the meeting room registered by the admin.
The problem is: I used an account with admin rights to register the meeting room resources, these meeting rooms were registered completely, but when using the api to get data back an error was generated. unknow error and respone failed.

Could you please help us answer the reasons why the error occurred and how to fix the error?

thumbnail_image (1).pngthumbnail_image.png

6 Replies
best response confirmed by Hung_Nguyen410 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Hung_Nguyen410 - Could you please check this API to get list of rooms or a specified room? Try if that helps

@Nikitha-MSFTThanks for the feedback, but the api you sent me couldn't respond as I wanted because it is changing my logic, I'm using the api List places , please check it for me Is there any api similar?

@Hung_Nguyen410 - could you please check this API?

@Nikitha-MSFT I have checked the API you sent me, but it doesn't seem to work as I want it to be, can you please check the API List places again?

@Nikitha-MSFT  This is my respone when i try 2 api you suggest

Hung_Nguyen410_0-1597713113178.png

Hung_Nguyen410_1-1597713127120.png

@Hung_Nguyen410 - How did you create a room and place using API or UI? Could you please confirm how you are created a the room?

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Hung_Nguyen410 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Hung_Nguyen410 - Could you please check this API to get list of rooms or a specified room? Try if that helps

View solution in original post