UserVoice - Where to now?

Iron Contributor

Hi,

I see Microsoft has dropped Uservoice now.  https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/office/uservoice-pages-430e1a78-e016-472a-a10f-dc2a3df3450a  Where is everyone going for feedback/suggestions tracking now? 

The pages I've found just say MS will be using "First Party Solutions" for this, but it seems uservoice was dropped before the first party solutions were implemented. ( unless MS consider the smiley/ frown face submission the replacement - insert frown face here if they do) For example, I'm sure there was a suggestion in the MECM uservoice about supporting wifi for OS Task Sequences but I'm not sure where that ended up and I can't find anything online suggesting MECM has started supporting it or even if they have plans to support it.  (this is just one of 7 or 8 feature requests I was following)

2 Replies
In Console feedback is indeed current suggested feedback solution AFAIK. I can complain about it only that i cant see, which other interresting (or annoying) issues other people have. Just send frown on every problem and hope it will be processed.
:(

I thought that might be the case, just hoped it wasn't. thanks Andres. I'm sure MS had their reasons, but it appears to be a step backward to me.