Trouble with Silently configure OneDrive user accounts

Copper Contributor

I have a question about Silently configure user accounts for one drive, I have the below reg keys being created. to create the below reg keys I'm using SCCM Configuration Items/Configuration Baselines. The test machine is Hybrid Azure AD joined, in Azure AD.

[HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\OneDrive]"SilentAccountConfig"="dword:00000001"
[HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\OneDrive]"KFMSilentOptInWithNotification"
[HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\OneDrive]"KFMSilentOptIn"="1111-2222-3333-4444"
[HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\OneDrive]"KFMBlockOptOut"="dword:00000001"
[HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\OneDrive\DiskSpaceCheckThresholdMB]"1111-2222-3333-4444"=dword:0005000 

However when a user signs into the computer, one drive does not auto sign in. it is running in the system tray. If i launch the onedrive app it does prompt for an email.

I saw on https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/use-silent-account-configuration#verify-that-single-sign-o... that one can enable "EnableADAL" When i tried that i enter the mail and was not prompted for a password so i know that " auth environment is properly configured and SilentAccountConfig should work for your users "

What am i still missing? Reading over all the documentation this should work. but I'm at a loss.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

AA

0 Replies