SCORCH Runbook running infinately without any logs?

Copper Contributor

Runbook triggered via an API call through Orchestrator and the runbook appears to be running with run symbol on the Runbook name , but no log is recorded and runbook is not running in real and looks like running infinately? Could you please help with this issue at the earliest as this is impacting production.

6 Replies

Please let me if more information is required, So that we can kick start our conversation and resolve this issue asap.

I have done some testing and found that the issue is with "Initialize Data activity". 

• Runbook is showing the logs and it is running fine without Initialize Data activity.
  • When Initialize Data activity is added and Parameters are passed the Runbook is not running but it is showing as running which is never ending. Please find the below screenshot. Blank LogBlank Log  

I have came across an article related to this issue but no luck it haven't helped me resolve the issue. 

http://scug.be/scsm/2012/12/15/invoke-runbook-isnt-working-called-runbook-is-running-but-activity-do...

In my Scenario, We don't have any special characters in the request. The parameters are strings without any special characters. But the same issue persists. 

Please share your thoughts on this issue which might help me resolve it.

Thank you  

Thank you very much@Leon Laude . I will post my query in there.