SCCM Bits Error 0x80200010 no active Networkadapter was found

Copper Contributor

Hi Guys,

we have a problem in our VPN Site for many clients. It seems to be that the clients can't download Software from SCCM DP or I can't deploy Software to the client in VPN.

If i start a VPN Session with my client and want to deploy software to that I get an Error by BITS 0x80200010  - There are currently no active network connections available. The process will be repeated by BITS once the adapter has a connection.

I found an article that this is a bug in Windows 10 1903 and 1909 and should be fixed in 20H1 but unfortunately can't wait so long for the release of 20H1.

Does someone has the same issues with GlobalProtect VPN and SCCM Deployments or someone has a workaround for that issue?

Kind regards,

Dayst89

5 Replies

@Dayst89 

Good afternoon!

Did you ever get input on this?  We are having the same issue, but didn't notice it until now.  Seems we're current on patches through April, but we're having numerous issues right now.  

Just curious if you found a solution here.

Thanks!

Scott

Hello Scott,

unfortunaly not. We use GlobalProtect and I just created a workaround for us. The workaround stops the Service for vpn 30 Seconds After User Login and restart it. This workaround seems to activate Bits too reinitialize and Starts with cmts jobs. So the Installation works.

Hopefully this can help you.

Regards,

Dayst

@Dayst89 

We're in a similar configuration with GlobalProtect.  It's strange because it's not all of our machines that have the issue, so I have no idea where the problem actually is.  To clarify, you're stopping the BITS service for 30 seconds and cranking it back up and that solves the issue for you as a workaround?

Thanks.

Scott

Hi Scott,

no not the BITS Service we stop over Powershell Script and scheduld task the PanGPS Service.

If you start a client and let it run for 5 mins after Userlogin you can start a cmd and paste Bitsadmin /list /allusers then you should see Cmts Jobs with transferring error status. And those Jobs runs automatically forward if you stop the pangps service and restart it with the cmdlet restart-service.

Also I found out that in Win10 2004 the issue doesn't exists. It works directly without any issues.

Regards,
Dayst

@Dayst89 

Good to know 2004 will fix it, though it will be a while before we get there.  

I've tried restarting the PanGPS service, but still not luck.  Our users have to manually connect, so it just causes them to lose connection and reconnect but doesn't seem to help with the BITS issue.  Thanks for your insight, though.  Hopefully we'll find something soon.

Thanks.