Question: - is there documentation detailing the Windows 10 "products" for software updates.

Iron Contributor

I have attached a screenshot of the products area I am talking about.  we are currently using W10 build 1809 and MECM 2002.  If there is documentation on what all the items mentioned are exactly, I'd like to read through it as I have quite a few questions.  If not, The main question is do we only need the four indicated options?

I am in Australia so regarding the language options, English is the only language required.  

I figure the ones I selected covers all the anniversary updates, creators update etc. and we don't use LTSB.  

with Windows 10 Servicing, does that make the GDR options no longer required or does Servicing use the GDR options?

I read through this page which appears to be the closest to what I was looking for, but it doesn't mention W10 1809 or any of the other variant product options. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/configmgr/sum/get-started/configure-classifications-and-product...

0 Replies